[1.6.4]Crash Landing [Hardcore, HQM] version 1.1.x BETA STABLE

• FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

LostBMe

Jul 29, 2019
i have the Browns ones from the mobs but nether are poping up. I've made 10 soul sand and no mushrooms. I even waited a few minutes between each soul sand and nothing. I used to average 2-3 between each. Don't know what you guys average is.

So, did a short experiment for you. And it works. Used just four bottles of water. Out of the 4 times I put the water in and it turned , first time - one red, second time, one of each, third time - neither, fourth time - brown. Random but it does pop up.
31c8a9e4-816c-4a64-853c-983b181379cc_zps795f9c8b.png

Also works if you plant a shroom on the mycellium and water it - it'll spread.

Metalsmith16

Jul 29, 2019
My game just crashed and when I went to open my world again and it isn't on the load list, but its still in the save folder, so its acting like i died and the world was deleted. Is there any way to fix it, or do i have to start over again?

Attachments

• crash-2014-09-30_21.12.34-server.txt
    24 KB · Views: 106

SmokeLuvr1971

Jul 29, 2019
Hey, I finally got v1 to work. Used biome control, "disabled" bat for Dust whatever biome it is called and set the overall ambient mob cap to 1. Saved the config, reloaded, bats aren't spawning now.
I 'liked' that you posted your solution...but it isn't working for me :(. Unless this doesn't kill already-spawned bats...just prevents new spawns?

Edit: Confirmed isn't working for me. Managed to confine/kill single currently spawned bat and not a minute later another spawned. Hopefully this config will limit their spawns to 1...suppose I could live with that. Will research exactly how they spawn...cause they seem to be spawning under placed leaf blocks?

Edit: Also confirmed MSC config isn't limiting their spawn number either [sigh]. Looks like it's nooks under overhangs

Last edited:

SmokeLuvr1971

Jul 29, 2019
My game just crashed and when I went to open my world again and it isn't on the load list, but its still in the save folder, so its acting like i died and the world was deleted. Is there any way to fix it, or do i have to start over again?
Crash Report would be helpful to advise you [not saying I can read them but others here can]. Restarting depends on what you were doing/what caused the crash. I've had CtDs [Crash to Desktop] that deleted my map. Luckily, I had the foresight to install a backup program [AromaBackups] but this only helps if you install prior to a world-eating crash. Best bet would be to either re-install save from a backup [if you have one] or post a crash report and await a reply.

Reactions: Metalsmith16

SmokeLuvr1971

Jul 29, 2019
Any item transport mods that can cross chunks w/o using buffers besides AE [I'm looking at you, SFM] in this pack? I'm not at the Tesseract stage quite yet.

SmokeLuvr1971

Jul 29, 2019
Must say I'm very, very liking SFM for item sorting. Out of curiosity, is it possible to tell SFM to differentiate between enchanted/non-enchanted items? Like, what's the difference between 'NBT-independent' and 'fuzzy' detection modes?

ratchet freak

Nov 11, 2012
Must say I'm very, very liking SFM for item sorting. Out of curiosity, is it possible to tell SFM to differentiate between enchanted/non-enchanted items? Like, what's the difference between 'NBT-independent' and 'fuzzy' detection modes?
fuzzy also ignores damage

LostBMe

Jul 29, 2019
Enderstorage isn't installed with this mod back, and itemducts can't pull out of the vanilla enderchest
Hopper it to a regular chest then item then? Or don't hoppers work on enderchest? Never tried things like that so kinda curious.

Magzie

Mar 26, 2014
If you have spores, create a mycillium pad, put barrels w/ water in the middle, and wait.
i would refer you to my video where i do just that. no mushrooms That is why i posted to see if it was changed and/or if anyone else had this problem.[DOUBLEPOST=1412184500][/DOUBLEPOST]
So, did a short experiment for you. And it works. Used just four bottles of water. Out of the 4 times I put the water in and it turned , first time - one red, second time, one of each, third time - neither, fourth time - brown. Random but it does pop up.
31c8a9e4-816c-4a64-853c-983b181379cc_zps795f9c8b.png

Also works if you plant a shroom on the mycellium and water it - it'll spread.
Thx. If I can grow the big ones I most likely will not need the spreading but i will test it just to see if it is just something wrong with my copy or something.

Magzie

Mar 26, 2014
Would SFM work on EnderChest then? Or are Enderchest just not usable by anything other than yourself?
extra utilities has an ender Tranfer and Re for item nodes? don't know how they work but you could look into those?

twisto51

Jul 29, 2019
Would SFM work on EnderChest then? Or are Enderchest just not usable by anything other than yourself?

It shouldn't. Vanilla enderchests are meant to be secure storage. Wouldn't be very secure if an enemy could just place down a bit of automation and suck all your items out of it.

LostBMe

Jul 29, 2019
It shouldn't. Vanilla enderchests are meant to be secure storage. Wouldn't be very secure if an enemy could just place down a bit of automation and suck all your items out of it.
Thank you. I normally only play single player so I don't really think about the multiplayer aspects that come into play :D

Physicist

Jul 29, 2019
It would make sense if you could attach some hypothetical player-attuned pipe that required the player to grant permission to suck stuff out; right-click to attune yourself, then it would work on your ender chest.

SmokeLuvr1971

Jul 29, 2019
Won't an ender chest do until you get tesseracts?
Guess I should have phrased my question differently...I was wondering if SFM suffered from the same chunk-crossing limitations as TE3 ducts and XU transfer pipes. Good info about the Ender chest tho.

Metalsmith16

Jul 29, 2019
Crash Report would be helpful to advise you [not saying I can read them but others here can]. Restarting depends on what you were doing/what caused the crash. I've had CtDs [Crash to Desktop] that deleted my map. Luckily, I had the foresight to install a backup program [AromaBackups] but this only helps if you install prior to a world-eating crash. Best bet would be to either re-install save from a backup [if you have one] or post a crash report and await a reply.

k so this?

Attachments

• crash-2014-09-30_21.12.34-server.txt
    24 KB · Views: 90