[1.6.4]Crash Landing [Hardcore, HQM] version 1.1.x BETA STABLE

• FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

Shane2482

Jul 29, 2019
sorry about that.
i have a problem whit the pack, when i have a long time playing, the memory is overcharged and the game start to frezzing, i read that is cause for the tinkers mod but i dont know if is true.

The most commen reason for this prob is backstufed TE item ducts the best way to fix this is to loop back into the starting invatory and set it to dence mode this way the items will cycle insted of backstuffing while wating for a valid invatory. If this doesnt make sence then let me know and ill try to find the post showing what it looks like.

AJ Plaze

Jul 29, 2019
The most commen reason for this prob is backstufed TE item ducts the best way to fix this is to loop back into the starting invatory and set it to dence mode this way the items will cycle insted of backstuffing while wating for a valid invatory. If this doesnt make sence then let me know and ill try to find the post showing what it looks like.
For this reason i never use TE ducts except in a situation that there is zero percent chance of stuffing. However, i too experience a slow decline into horrible fps lag the longer i play. I've looked into it several times and cant pinpoint. Normally i would say it's all the multi-part blocks, but it happened before i went nuts with them. A quick restart solves the problem temporarily, unlike AS that it was just unplayable by 75% thru the questline prob due to all the AE running.

Hoff

Tech Support
Oct 30, 2012
I've got tons of Resonant Ender in a smeltery, and I want to use it to autocraft Enderium Blend. However, when I pour it into a bucket using a casting table, I get a bucket of Liquified Ender, not Resonant Ender, and that can't be used to craft! Any suggestions how I get the Resonant Ender from the smeltery into a bucket? I could set up a transposer, as I have power nearby, but are there any other ways?

If you wanna be fun about it and it actually shows up as resonant ender in the smeltery you can pipe it into a tank of some sort and have an AA right click it with empty buckets and the empty buckets from crafting the enderium being sent back to the AA.

twisto51

Jul 29, 2019
If you wanna be fun about it and it actually shows up as resonant ender in the smeltery you can pipe it into a tank of some sort and have an AA right click it with empty buckets and the empty buckets from crafting the enderium being sent back to the AA.

I did this with SFM a couple times. Takes all the pain out of enderium/fluxed electrum.

Reactions: Hoff

PhilHibbs

Forum Addict
Trusted User
Jan 15, 2013
Birmingham, United Kingdom
I did the transposer thing. I was worried that it would be slow, but filling a bucket is really quick.

SmokeLuvr1971

Jul 29, 2019
My setup is wonky tho ;P

Aaw so no armored jets
What do you mean by 'wonky'?

And yea, no armored jets sucks. Build an res. jetpack thinking I'd add armor to it... I was wrong
Remember, even though you can't add armor to the jetpack...you can still enchant them [Protection IV ;)].

I've got tons of Resonant Ender in a smeltery, and I want to use it to autocraft Enderium Blend. However, when I pour it into a bucket using a casting table, I get a bucket of Liquified Ender, not Resonant Ender, and that can't be used to craft! Any suggestions how I get the Resonant Ender from the smeltery into a bucket? I could set up a transposer, as I have power nearby, but are there any other ways?
Liquiduct the Ender juice into a Liquicrafter [requires redstone clock to craft + power?], Cyclic Assembler, or into an AE system. With the Liquicrafter/CA, you'd need to setup some SFM/AE to automate the dusts [for Enderium] and prevent a single dust from filling the inventory of the crrafting block.

SmokeLuvr1971

Jul 29, 2019
I found that by the time I had an enderium jetpack I didn't need armor. Might just be my playstyle.
I agree with this mostly. This playthrough I've abandoned moving into the city entirely so my forays have been strictly hit and run [mobs hit, I run]...mostly just for PC stuff and Nether ingots ATM. Started with the Leadstone Jetpack and then upgraded to the Hardened. Hardened, combined with a Redstone capacitor is easily enough to visit many, many cities on a single charge. Mobs easily dispatched from on-high with Tiny TNT [spawners] and/or despawn distance. Witch water pit for Ghast Tears. From there, safari nets and auto-spawners FTW. No need for any further gear upgrades or enchants but this gets boring quickly.

Magzie

Mar 26, 2014
hey guys i got the next episode up. Check it out.

Also my witch water set up isn't making mushrooms? was that disabled or bad luck?

LostBMe

Jul 29, 2019
hey guys i got the next episode up. Check it out.

Also my witch water set up isn't making mushrooms? was that disabled or bad luck?
It needs to have fresh water pumped in I think - which is when the mushroom seem to sprout. Witch water just sitting there isn't much useful for mushies. Would be just as fast to bone it cuz then you'll have a huge mushroom to chop down.

Genshou

Jul 29, 2019
It needs to have fresh water pumped in I think - which is when the mushroom seem to sprout. Witch water just sitting there isn't much useful for mushies. Would be just as fast to bone it cuz then you'll have a huge mushroom to chop down.
Witch water is intended to get you the first of each mushroom when they aren't otherwise available. After that, it's much easier to just bone meal giant mushrooms instead.

schpeelah

Jul 29, 2019
Witch water is intended to get you the first of each mushroom when they aren't otherwise available. After that, it's much easier to just bone meal giant mushrooms instead.
You should have mushrooms as drops from plague zombies way before you have the infrastructure to create and sieve enough sand to get ancient spores.

SReject

Jul 29, 2019
You should have mushrooms as drops from plague zombies way before you have the infrastructure to create and sieve enough sand to get ancient spores.
This actually depends. I had an auto sieve system for sand and dust before I had a mob drop finished

Magzie

Mar 26, 2014
i
have the Browns ones from the mobs but nether are poping up. I've made 10 soul sand and no mushrooms. I even waited a few minutes between each soul sand and nothing. I used to average 2-3 between each. Don't know what you guys average is.

SReject

Jul 29, 2019
i

have the Browns ones from the mobs but nether are poping up. I've made 10 soul sand and no mushrooms. I even waited a few minutes between each soul sand and nothing. I used to average 2-3 between each. Don't know what you guys average is.
If you have spores, create a mycillium pad, put barrels w/ water in the middle, and wait.