[1.6.4]Crash Landing [Hardcore, HQM] version 1.1.x BETA STABLE

• FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

OverlordMeat

Jul 29, 2019
I've been playing this pack a lot. and I've completed all the quests in Basic Survival and Under Pressure but the basic survival one says it's 93%completed.the under pressure one says it's at 80%.... all the quests are complete..

Iskandar

Popular Member
Feb 17, 2013
I've been playing this pack a lot. and I've completed all the quests in Basic Survival and Under Pressure but the basic survival one says it's 93%completed.the under pressure one says it's at 80%.... all the quests are complete..
There are hidden quests. The Under Pressure one will show up as you build your machines. For the other one, well, hmm, how to hint that without giving it away? You have to be adventurous.

Also, Crash Landing is now a listed pack. It should no longer need a pack code to show up on the launcher.

LOLERT836

Jul 29, 2019
Whenever i launch Crash landing it doesn't install the mods and map and it just starts up 1.6.4 Normal minecraft
i want to play this modpack!!!!

Kylie

Jul 29, 2019
Whenever i launch Crash landing it doesn't install the mods and map and it just starts up 1.6.4 Normal minecraft

Vanilla ? Weird if so.
Try to start a new world, with lockdown activated, you should have the map when doing so.

Da_Cobra

Jul 29, 2019
Im having the exact same problem as you, can anyone help? i really want to check this out

DrakeAedus

Jul 29, 2019
Im having the exact same problem as you, can anyone help? i really want to check this out
Try reinstalling the FTB client. It's possible you have an install path that is messing you up.

If that doesn't work, maybe the official 3rd party release is incomplete. Try adding the code pack "boom" and see if it gives you the full downloaded mod pack.

Pip69

Jul 29, 2019

Try private code "boom" for now. Not sure if it'll work though now.
They just put it on open, so the open might not have been updated properly yet.

Edit: ninja'd

LOLERT836

Jul 29, 2019
If crash landing does not start up and luanches vanilla find pack codes right under the maps and textures packs tab and type in "Boom". no " Just the word Boom and click add. it should show a new crash landing and luanch THAT ONE ONLY!!!. Cheers[DOUBLEPOST=1405889951][/DOUBLEPOST]
Try private code "boom" for now. Not sure if it'll work though now.
They just put it on open, so the open might not have been updated properly yet.

Edit: ninja'd
I wuz typeing that XD

Kylie

Jul 29, 2019
do you have an ETA?

Little test seems convincing. I need the green light from Iskandar and server version will hit release.
Remember you are about to crash, you may be ejected from the escape shuttle on landing or .. crashing:p

Last edited:

Sir Doom Boulder

Jul 29, 2019
Little test seems convincing. I need the green light from Iskandar and server version will hit release.
Remember you are about to crash, you may be ejected from the escape shuttle on landing or .. crashing:p
thanks me and my friend have been trying to find a server for this mod pack[DOUBLEPOST=1405891682][/DOUBLEPOST]do you have any idea what the IP for the server will be or will it be a server that you need to request to be whitelisted

Digger

Jul 29, 2019
What are my options for collecting Redstone?
Is sieving dust the only option?

Thank,
KeepOnDigging!