[1.6.4]Crash Landing [Hardcore, HQM] version 1.1.x BETA STABLE

• FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

FallenS0ul

Jul 29, 2019
If I leave design as-is, I'd have 2 emitters turning off 2 KCs and one cell which could lead to either Assembler/Charging Station running out of pressure [KC would be on but cell would still be off].[DOUBLEPOST=1413881823][/DOUBLEPOST]
It's 110 RF BTW ;)

It was off the top of my head haha cant really remember the exact

tonisimoni

Jul 29, 2019
in 1.1.3 beta the recipe for the resonant truster is changed and it now requires a magmatic dynamo which is not craftable. Bug I suppose.

3 more comments:
1) Love the pack
2) Like other people I also prefer to see more enderIO in this pack, maybe also in the questline. For example the enderIO armour can be the endgame armor (of course tweak the recipes first).
3) I`m looking for the dangerous subways but haven`t find them yet... any tips ?
Keep it up.

Antaioz

Jul 29, 2019
in 1.1.3 beta the recipe for the resonant truster is changed and it now requires a magmatic dynamo which is not craftable. Bug I suppose.

3 more comments:
1) Love the pack
2) Like other people I also prefer to see more enderIO in this pack, maybe also in the questline. For example the enderIO armour can be the endgame armor (of course tweak the recipes first).
3) I`m looking for the dangerous subways but haven`t find them yet... any tips ?
Keep it up.
since enderIO is completely optional, and disabled by default, it doesn't make sense for there to be enderIO related quests.

PhilHibbs

Forum Addict
Trusted User
Jan 15, 2013
Birmingham, United Kingdom
No. They never functioned correctly and were removed
Ok, well this is weird then, because just now I tried something to see if I could fix a worldgen glitch, I thought those test cities with all the chests might be a glitch caused by unzipping 1.1.3 on top of 1.1.2. So I created a fresh install from CrashLanding113Beta1.zip, copied my save across, deleted the chunks that contained the chest city, and flew over to the same place - and there's two huge nether brick automata-generated cones there. *Edit* And as soon as I broke a piece of nether brick, the game crashed straight to desktop. Was fine after that though, explored down a few layers and killed some blazes.

Last edited:

SmokeLuvr1971

Jul 29, 2019
Never noticed this before and am saddened by the resulting knowledge :(

Drum holds 256,000 mb or 256 buckets.
Deep Tank [given proper size...should hold more, right?]
11w x 5d x 5h...432,000 mb or 432 buckets.
WTF?

PhilHibbs

Forum Addict
Trusted User
Jan 15, 2013
Birmingham, United Kingdom
Is there a cable/connection limit in SFM? Or rules against having 2 managers connecting to the same cables?
Not sure about cable limits, but there's no restriction on the number of managers, I've had 3 all connected to the same set of cables. Sharing a fast clock can be useful rather than running several. One thing to watch out for though is if you have something that is directly next to a manager, with no cables next to it, it's only visible to that one manager. I've been confused over that one a couple of times!

Reactions: SmokeLuvr1971

SmokeLuvr1971

Jul 29, 2019
Not sure about cable limits, but there's no restriction on the number of managers, I've had 3 all connected to the same set of cables. Sharing a fast clock can be useful rather than running several. One thing to watch out for though is if you have something that is directly next to a manager, with no cables next to it, it's only visible to that one manager. I've been confused over that one a couple of times!
I think the 'manager bridging' might have been my issue. With most of my cabling buried, it'd been a nightmare to figure out what was causing my problem. Setting up Sludge production [nothing too complex] so just removed the extra manager and problem solved.

Waughoo

Jul 29, 2019
Ok... I did the "Left Overs" quest and chose the 4 Safari Nets as my reward, thinking maybe I'd get something interesting. First one had a Ocelot... meh. Second had a creeper that I killed and I got "Zeldo's Ruby Slippers" from it as a drop, which after some looking around I found out gives me a one time return home teleport. Next one had a bat, which fly away pretty much as soon as I opened it. The last one though.... it had one of those little green experience orbs, except it flew around like a bat. I tried to catch it in another net, but eventually it started following me around everywhere. It doesn't seem to DO anything, it's just always there. I tried re-logging in case it was a bug, but it's still there.

Antaioz

Jul 29, 2019
Ok... I did the "Left Overs" quest and chose the 4 Safari Nets as my reward, thinking maybe I'd get something interesting. First one had a Ocelot... meh. Second had a creeper that I killed and I got "Zeldo's Ruby Slippers" from it as a drop, which after some looking around I found out gives me a one time return home teleport. Next one had a bat, which fly away pretty much as soon as I opened it. The last one though.... it had one of those little green experience orbs, except it flew around like a bat. I tried to catch it in another net, but eventually it started following me around everywhere. It doesn't seem to DO anything, it's just always there. I tried re-logging in case it was a bug, but it's still there.
A Companion! Call him fred and keep him forever!

I've no idea what it actually is though, I've never heard of anything like it.

Badgerpendous

Jul 29, 2019
Trying out the beta, died a few times and had the sync save me. The last time I died I suffocated upon entering the sync chamber. Now, YES, I did put down one of those chunkloaders that are in the chest AND I did use the sync successfully several times. So, no idea what happened.

Having a great time with the beta, can't wait for the next rev.

Thanks, @Iskandar!

Iskandar

Popular Member
Feb 17, 2013

3 more comments:
1) Love the pack
Keep it up.
Something went wrong with your install and the Minetweaker scripts likely are working only partially or perhaps not at all. Check the recipe for machine frames to doublecheck, if they are bog standard TE recipes delete and reinstall.

SReject

Jul 29, 2019
Is there a cable/connection limit in SFM? Or rules against having 2 managers connecting to the same cables?
As answered before, you can have multiple managers on the same cable network, though some small issues arise.

With that said, unless the option is selected there's an imposed limit of "511 commands [nodes], 1023 connected inventories and a max reach of 128 blocks". This limitation can be disabled by setting your gamemode to creative, right clicking the manager, then clicking the wrench. In the pane that gets displayed, the option is to the right.[DOUBLEPOST=1413964928][/DOUBLEPOST]So I derped pretty hard. I couldn't figure out for the life of me why my SFM program wasn't crafting hammers...

BZRRrQE.png

See the "Make Hammers" node? Yea, it wasn't connected. "Make Sticks" was connected directly to the "Flow" node below >.>

Last edited:
Reactions: PhilHibbs

Waughoo

Jul 29, 2019
I kept derping last night with the redstone emitters, wasn't specifying a direction, so they were triggering the wrong stuff